Chocolate Fudge Brownie Vegan Protein
Chocolate Lover's Rejoice!
For the most devoted chocolate lover, this Vegan Protein is truly a wonder. It's just like dipping your spoon into that freshly prepped brownie batter.
Tastes like ooey, gooey fudge brownies but somehow we manage to sneak a whopping 24 grams of plant protein in there too!
Contains: Tree Nuts
- Whey protein begins at the dairy farm with cows producing milk.
- The milk is then refrigerated and shipped to the cheese-makers.
- When the milk arrives at the cheese-making facility, it is quickly heated (pasteurized) to remove any potential pathogens and bacteria.
- From there, it gets introduced to enzymes that separate the whey (liquid) from casein (solids).
- The casein is then used for cheesemaking and the whey goes to a manufacturing facility.
- There, the liquid whey is filtered to remove the fats and carbs (lactose), becoming whey protein concentrate.
- And finally, the liquid whey concentrate is spray-dried with hot and cold air to become a powder. Then it's packaged and shipped to you!
95% of protein powders that you can purchase at your local grocery store are made with 'Isolate Protein'.
Our whey protein contains a blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and casein. This kind of protein blend is not only better tasting than pure isolate but also has the added carbohydrates and fats giving a creamy delicious taste.
All our proteins were made to be baked with so if you need a little inspiration or you're like me and need to follow a recipe. Check out our recipe e-books!
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 6-8 oz of cold water, milk, or milk substitute.
- Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference.