Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Vegan Protein
Anything but Vanilla
No one wants to be "vanilla" so we made sure we made this flavor anything but run of the mill. One taste of our smooth, milky-white Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream will convince you that it's just as good as the real thing.
Packed with 24g of Protein, you'll love using this decadent flavor in shakes, oats, baking and more.
Contains: Tree Nuts
- Whey protein begins at the dairy farm with cows producing milk.
- The milk is then refrigerated and shipped to the cheese-makers.
- When the milk arrives at the cheese-making facility, it is quickly heated (pasteurized) to remove any potential pathogens and bacteria.
- From there, it gets introduced to enzymes that separate the whey (liquid) from casein (solids).
- The casein is then used for cheesemaking and the whey goes to a manufacturing facility.
- There, the liquid whey is filtered to remove the fats and carbs (lactose), becoming whey protein concentrate.
- And finally, the liquid whey concentrate is spray-dried with hot and cold air to become a powder. Then it's packaged and shipped to you!
95% of protein powders that you can purchase at your local grocery store are made with 'Isolate Protein'.
Our whey protein contains a blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and casein. This kind of protein blend is not only better tasting than pure isolate but also has the added carbohydrates and fats giving a creamy delicious taste.
All our proteins were made to be baked with so if you need a little inspiration or you're like me and need to follow a recipe. Check out our recipe e-books!
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 6-8 oz of cold water, milk, or milk substitute.
- Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference.